In addition to monetary contributions, Judson Center accepts items that can be used by families who are our clients. These donations will make a great difference in the lives of those who we are privileged to serve.
Other than food, personal care items, and cleaning supplies, which should be new, we ask that any other items be new or gently used.
For brochure: Judson Center's Wishlist
For questions or drop-off information, please contact Peggy Kerr at 248.837.2019 or email@example.com
For Babies (0-12 Months).
· Baby Wipes
· Baby Swings
· Bottles and other feeding supplies
· Car Seats (not expired)
· Clothes (new, onesie, coat, shirt, pants, socks, etc.)
· Diapers (all ages and stages)
· Diaper Bags
· Diaper Changing Stations
· Diaper Cream
· Toothbrush and Toothpaste (non fluoride)
· Sippy Cups
· Teething toys
· Preemie diapers
· Preemie clothes
· Pre-paid gasoline cards
· Pre-paid grocery cards
· Tickets to museums, sporting events, the zoo, etc.
For our Office:
· File folders
· First-class postage stamps
· Note pads
For Children and Teens:
· Art Supplies
· Back-to-school supplies
· Clothing (new)
· Electronic games for all ages (toddlers to teens)
· Exercise saucers
· Holiday-themed treats and gadgets
· New outdoor toys
· Sports equipment, including balls for various sports
· Toys (new)
· Personal care products: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, feminine supplies, deodorant, nail polish, etc.
For the Home:
· Appliances: dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, etc.
· Bed clothes: sheets, blankets, comforters and pillows (new)
· Cleaning supplies: bleach, dishwashing soap, sanitizer
· Couch covers
· Dinnerware (non-breakable)
· Food items (non-perishable)
· Furniture (sturdy) for special needs individuals: kitchen table and chairs, living room and outdoor furniture
· Home entertainment: digital televisions, DVD players and G- and PG-rated DVDs.
· Kitchen supplies: foil, plastic wrap, serving spoons, storage and garbage bags
· Laundry supplies: dryer sheets, stain remover, detergent
· Towels for bath and kitchen.
Thrifty Boutique Donations
Judson Center's Vocational Services Program manages the Thrifty Boutique on the campus of our Royal Oak offices. We accept donations of clean, gently used and new clothing, small household appliances, books and toys. Monies raised from items sold support Judson Center programming.
***When making a donation of goods and/or services, please fill out the Gift in Kind form below. You can mail the form to the address provided at the bottom of this form or bring it with you when you make your donation. Thank you.
For Form: Gift in Kind Form
Due to the nature of the work we do, Judson Center upholds the privacy of the children, adults and families we serve. Therefore, photos and names may be changed to protect identity.